Please note that the chart above is a general size guide. For further assistance, you may reach us thru e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or thru or social media accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- BPI or BDO Online transfer or Deposit – Account details will be sent upon order request
- Cash on Delivery (COD) – An additional fee will be added to your total for the courier's Cash On Delivery service. This is only available for customers within Metro Manila. Please choose shipping option Standard [COD] upon checkout.
- GCash – Account details will be sent upon order request
- PayPal – Additional PayPal service fee will be shouldered by the customer. Breakdown of fees will be provided in the email
- We try to process orders as quickly as possible, but please allot 24-48 hours for us to be able to process your order upon payment.
- Deposit slips emailed before 6AM (Philippine time) will be shipped on the same day
- Deposit slips emailed after cut-off (6AM) will be shipped on the next business day.
- We ship Monday to Friday only.
- METRO MANILA: 1 to 3 business days (M to F) after payment
- PROVINCIAL: 3 to 7 business days (M to F) after payment
- INTERNATIONAL: 5 to 15 business days (M to F) after payment
- We accept order exchanges within 48 hours upon receipt of the item, as long as it complies with the EXCHANGE POLICY terms and conditions.
- We do not accept returns or refunds.
- Exchanges are not accepted for SALE items
Please visit the EXCHANGE POLICY below for details on how to exchange your item
Depends on country and weight of order
1 – 3 business days (M-F) after payment
3-7 business days (M-F) after payment
[includes Rizal, Laguna, Cavite]
Returns and Exchanges***
Duties & Taxes by your local government
Order and payment cut off
NO SHIPPING ON WEEKENDS
*for hygiene and international shipment processing reasons
**for more information about the duties and taxes, please contact your local customs offices
***see Returns and Exchanges for terms and conditions
For expedited or special shipping arrangements, kindly email us through email@example.com. This may come with an extra cost
Kyst Swimwear believes that customer service should be honest and effortless. Our goal is to exceed customer satisfaction with their new, best-quality swimwear. Exchanges are absolutely understandable. Your new swimwear may not fit perfectly the first time, so we cater exchanges for another size, style, or color, depending on availability.
- For local orders, we accept order exchanges within 3 DAYS upon receipt of the item
- For international orders, we do not accept order exchanges for hygiene and international shipment processing reasons.
- Exchange requests outside of this period will not be accepted
- Item must not be used, and all original tags, sanitary stickers/liners are still attached to the garment/s.
- Used items will not be accepted
- Sale items may not be exchanged.
- For exchange of size/color/style, shipment fees from and back to the customer will be shouldered by the customer
- For exchange of style or design, customer will shoulder the additional fee should the new item have a higher price. If the new item has a lower price, we will not be issuing the change from the original price.
- For your protection and in case of any loss or damage, please ensure your return package is both prepaid and insured.
To ensure only the highest quality garments are being sent to you, all items are individually inspected before being shipped. In the unlikely instance that your swimwear is faulty, please let us know immediately.
To ensure to keep your swimwear at its best, long-lasting quality, please follow below guidelines to take care of your swimwear:
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after each and every wear—even if you don’t go in the water. Sunscreens contain ingredients that can be damaging to the fabric and can lead to the eventual breakdown of the material
- Hand wash your swimsuit with cold water and light detergent
- Do not soak overnight.
- Do not dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- Dry your swimsuit in shade
- Do not put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat weakens the elasticity of the spandex.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Kyst swimwear are made of 78% Nylon and 22% Spandex.